Thursday, July 08, 2004

Another Project Done!

I finished the poncho and I'm very happy with it! I hated doing the fringe, but I'm glad I put it on because it does give it a finished look.

Here is my little fashion model sporting her newly knitted poncho and matching beret.

 Posted by Hello

The next thing I must finish is the Great American Kid's Afghan I started making last year...three more squares and the embroidery on the trellis square and my daughter can enjoy it to her hearts content!

I also got myself into a tug of war within myself, all because I love browsing the elann.com site. I came across a beautiful pattern by White Lies Designs called the "Heirloom Lace Jacket." I fell in love with it, but everytime I make something for myself, it looks like crap on me...It looks fantastic on the hanger, though! I'm just wondering if I should take the plunge and go ahead and make it. I probably will...I'm a sucker for punishment!

No comments: