Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe...

I haven't done much knitting on the vest at all, which really annoys me, but it's all my fault anyway. I promised my girlfriend I would knit up the baby leggings and cap that she wants for a baby shower gift. She doesn't like to knit! [GASP!] She's a hooker, I mean, crocheter! [snort] She knows I love her! Anyway, I digress...so, I've promised to do her this favour and she has already knit the jacket to the set, so I figure [big-hearted, numbskull that I am] I'll help her out. Other than the fact that the yarn she gave me was a snarled mess and it took me four solid hours of untangling, I managed to get the right leg knitted and I started Sunday morning!! GRRRR! Which leads me to...

Now, keep in mind what has happened above. I was approached by my favorite LYS owner in the world to knit for hire. Needless to say, after what I just went through, I told her, "I need to knit for other people, like I need a hole in the head!" I don't think she'll bring the topic up again anytime soon...

Now, remember I told you my husband fried his computer...well, it has been fried to the tune of $800.00 worth of damage! Woe is me! He shot the motherboard and processor. Static charge, we suppose. He better not do that again, or he'll have to deal with my static charge!

Let's see...I think I've covered just about everything. So, how was your day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know you had a bad day. :(
But your story made me laugh!