Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, September 11, 2004

My Rogue...

is finished!! [insert applause here] It is now drying on my kitchen table after having a nice Eucalan bath. It's so beautiful, [sigh] and I can't wait for the cooler weather to wear it. I'll get some pics of me wearing it tomorrow after I get back from the knitter's fair.

In other news, I received my books from Amazon and I've seemed to have developed a drooling problem. I should borrow some of my daughter's bibs before I look through new books...saves on those nasty water marks. Anyway, The Best of Knitters: Shawls and Scarves is so delicious. I don't know why I waited so long to get this book, but, who cares! I have it now. The other book I ordered, Nicky Epstein's Knitted Embellishments is also a great book...it makes your own creative juices start to flow...see, more bibs.

I have my list of must haves, must see, must feel all tucked into my bag ready for tomorrow's adventure into very dangerous territory. Damn Lotto didn't come through, either. [snort] Ah well, I'll make do. Wish me well...

4 comments:

Elisa said...

I've got 5 knitting books on their way to me, and your post got me all excited about them! Enjoy your new books!

Michelle said...

Nothing like new knitting books! Enjoy...oh, and don't forget a bib if you develop the same drooling problem like me. ;D

Lisa said...

Rogue is done! Wow that took you no time at all.

TAKE PICS!

lisa

Anonymous said...

That lotto never comes through for me either! Have a good time! - Kristin