Friday, November 19, 2004

Decisions, Decisions...

Here is my Clapotis in progress. This is a nice relaxing knit. I do find myself rushing through the rows so I can get to the dropped stitch stage. I am pleasantly surprised at the size of this scarf. I thought it would be much narrower and you definately can alter the pattern to make it so, but I really like the pre-determined size.




I tried to get a pic to show the pretty colour of the HW spiced wine, but it's impossible to do.

In other news, I'm seriously thinking of making the Ribbi Cardi. Now, what two colours to choose? I've narrowed it down to two and I'd like your help by taking this poll.

Here are my colour choices...

Eggplant/Lotus Blossom



Redwood/Harvest Heather



Or, of course, none of the above. [g]










Which Pair of Colours for Ribby Cardi?
Eggplant / Lotus Blossom
Redwood / Harvest Heather
None of the Above


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


1 comment:

Marlene said...

I like the eggplant and blossum so much better that I am tempted to vote 4 or 5 times.

No?

Well, okay, just the once, but make it a STRONG vote!

I must admit I have a "thing" against orange, rust, and all things "earthy". It looks retched on ME. Might look great on you though.