With the New Year fast approaching, I thought I would take an inventory of all the projects I managed to complete this year. I did quite well, if I do say so, myself. Here is my list, in no particular order:
1) Crenelated toe-up socks: Pattern; Lucy Neatby - Cool Socks, Warm Feet
2) 3 Constant Companion bags - Pattern; Knitkit.com
3) 1 Tote Around - Pattern; Knitkit.com
4) 1 Little Companion - Pattern; Knitkit.com
5) Alien Illusion Scarf - Pattern; Stitch & Bitch by Debbie Stoller
6) 1 Pair fingerless gloves - Pattern; IK winter 2003
7) Great American Kids Afghan - Pattern; Knitter's Magazine
8) Faroese Style Shawl - Pattern; Cast-On Magazine Spring 2004
9) Float - Pattern; Kim Hargreaves, Rowan - The Next Big Thing
10) Fisherman's Scarf - Pattern; Stahman's Shawls & Scarves
11) Poncho & Beret - Pattern; Sirdar leaflet #1516
12) A Vest of Many Stitches - Pattern; The Best of Knitters: Arans & Celtics
13) Wonderful Wallaby - Pattern; Cottage Creations
14) Bolero - Pattern; Sirdar leaflet #4177
15) 2 Celtic Caps - Pattern; The Girl From Auntie
16) Rogue Pullover - Pattern; The Girl From Auntie
17) Charlotte's Web Shawl - Pattern; Koigu
18) Field of Flowers Shawl - Pattern; Fiber Trends
19)Poncho Pullover - Pattern; Cabin Fever
20) Clapotis - Pattern; Knitty Fall 2004
Last, but not least are my Camelot socks that I finished yesterday.
Aren't they cool?
They are very warm and comfy and I'm surprised at how quickly they knit up. I'm not one for colourwork, but I've done enough of it to be adept at it.
Just as I was ready to start grafting the toe on my Camelot socks, my doorbell rang. It was my trusty postie delivering yet another order from Elann.com. It was the Peruvian Highland wool I ordered for my Chicknits Ribby Cardi. I don't think I ever did the kitchener stitch as quickly as I did yesterday so I could cast-on for my cardi. I love the eggplant/wisteria colours I decided on with everyone's help that voted.
I wonder if I'll be adding this to my 2004 list?
11 hours ago