Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Year End Inventory...

With the New Year fast approaching, I thought I would take an inventory of all the projects I managed to complete this year. I did quite well, if I do say so, myself. Here is my list, in no particular order:

1) Crenelated toe-up socks: Pattern; Lucy Neatby - Cool Socks, Warm Feet

2) 3 Constant Companion bags - Pattern; Knitkit.com

3) 1 Tote Around - Pattern; Knitkit.com

4) 1 Little Companion - Pattern; Knitkit.com

5) Alien Illusion Scarf - Pattern; Stitch & Bitch by Debbie Stoller

6) 1 Pair fingerless gloves - Pattern; IK winter 2003

7) Great American Kids Afghan - Pattern; Knitter's Magazine

8) Faroese Style Shawl - Pattern; Cast-On Magazine Spring 2004

9) Float - Pattern; Kim Hargreaves, Rowan - The Next Big Thing

10) Fisherman's Scarf - Pattern; Stahman's Shawls & Scarves

11) Poncho & Beret - Pattern; Sirdar leaflet #1516

12) A Vest of Many Stitches - Pattern; The Best of Knitters: Arans & Celtics

13) Wonderful Wallaby - Pattern; Cottage Creations

14) Bolero - Pattern; Sirdar leaflet #4177

15) 2 Celtic Caps - Pattern; The Girl From Auntie

16) Rogue Pullover - Pattern; The Girl From Auntie

17) Charlotte's Web Shawl - Pattern; Koigu

18) Field of Flowers Shawl - Pattern; Fiber Trends

19)Poncho Pullover - Pattern; Cabin Fever

20) Clapotis - Pattern; Knitty Fall 2004

Last, but not least are my Camelot socks that I finished yesterday.




Aren't they cool?

They are very warm and comfy and I'm surprised at how quickly they knit up. I'm not one for colourwork, but I've done enough of it to be adept at it.

Just as I was ready to start grafting the toe on my Camelot socks, my doorbell rang. It was my trusty postie delivering yet another order from Elann.com. It was the Peruvian Highland wool I ordered for my Chicknits Ribby Cardi. I don't think I ever did the kitchener stitch as quickly as I did yesterday so I could cast-on for my cardi. I love the eggplant/wisteria colours I decided on with everyone's help that voted.




I wonder if I'll be adding this to my 2004 list?

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your colours better than I like mine! I got the wisteria with the Dusky Purple, and I don't think they contrast enough :(

Donna
http://avocadia.net/randomknits/

Maureen said...

Well, you have made some beautiful things this year. What an impressive list. I have had the Wallaby pattern for about 13 years and never made it. Not sure why...but after seeing yours I would like to make one.

Marlene said...

What an incredible list! Beautiful knitting too. I love my Rogue cardigan and give you full credit for the inspiration. And I still have that sampler vest on my list of things to do.

marykat said...

Great list! You've really done some beautiful knitting this year. I esp. love the camelot socks. I gave in and ordered yarn for the ribby cardi also...just came a few minutes ago from elann! Now I just need to get the christmas gifts done.