In no particular order:
1. Multi-directional scarf; I've yet to make this and I've yet to knit with Noro Silk Garden. This gives me the opportunity to try both at an afforable price as I can't seem to bring myself to spend over $100 to knit one sweater.
2. Sweater for my dog using one skein of Noro Kureyon for the same reason as above. [giggling my ass off] I'm not cheap, really...but, the Scots in me is very frugal.
3. Zip Neck Saddle Shoulder; Pullover for husband
4. Cardigan for daughter - I don't know what pattern I will be using just yet. I will be using the buttery yellow colour Briggs & Little Regal I bought at the Knitter's fair this year for it, though.
7. Cabled Hoodie; I took a real fancy to this pattern...then, I saw the new Knitty and took a fancy to...
8. Mariah; Cables do me in every time.
9. Faroese Flower Shawl
10. Fiesta Socks
11. Rogue Cardigan; This will probably be my next big project. I plan on using the Highland Wool I have and I will be knitting it at 19 stitches to the inch, as opposed to the recommended 18. I did the math and it will be approximately 2 inches smaller. The size will still work for me.
That's about all. Of course, I'll be knitting socks in between...must use up some of my stash.
In other news, I have finished the right front of my Ribby Cardi and have started on the sleeves. Yes, that is plural. I usually always knit both sleeves at once. This may very well be finished by Friday. Not including the seaming and zipper, though.
There seems to be a rash of "100 Things About Me" posts lately. I will be truthful and say that I do enjoy reading them. I find many knitter's very interesting. I also wondered whether I knew 100 things about myself. This sounds nutty, but making this list is not easy...it's either that, or I'm extremely boring![chuckle] I'm making this list as an exercise for myself. Kinda like getting back in tune with me. I don't know if I'll post it or not. Actually, I think I'm kinda afraid to post it. We'll see. Until then,
2 hours ago