It's concerning the row gauge, which will probably only effect the sleeves. I thought it may be just me, but I know of one other person, Marlana, that is having the same problem.
After finishing my sleeves, they measured 23" long. I'm about that tall [snort, I'm 5'3"] so I had to revise them somehow on the length.
I couldn't take out an entire repeat, as this would leave them too short. So, my only other real alternative [meaning: no math involved] was to just take it to the length I needed, while at the same time making the cables come to some kind of end, so it looks complete.
This is what I ended up with. I'm not all that pleased with the end result, but it is better than 23" long sleeves.
The breakdown of what I did is;
Work rows 1-12 once
Work rows 13-52 three times
Work rows 13-24 once
Work rows 43-44 once
Let me know if it looks alright or if someone out there has a better idea, please let me know. I'd love to hear it.
Now I'm off to continue knitting the back, which is coming along very nicely.
Happy Victoria Day
4 hours ago