Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Girl's Gotta Do...

What a girl's gotta do. Even if it means forsaking ones knitting.

I was commisioned to do a job and I took it. It's a little extra Christmas money and it only took three and a half days of my life. Unfortunately, those days had absolutely no knitting involved. Nada, zilch, zero! Not one stitch. So, I really have to get caught up on Inishmore, but it looks more and more like it will be a New Year's Day sweater, as opposed to a Christmas one. There could be worse things.

I've been tinkering with the colours on my blog again. Let me know what you think. I'm uncertain of the colour myself.

P.S. to Kim...I'm going to start calling you Enabler-Girl because CurlieGirl just doesn't cut it anymore. I have this book coming my way. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Extra money is always good, but its too bad there was no knitting involved. :)

The new blog colours are okay. I kinda like the olivey green colour. :)

Unknown said...

Since you're asking ... Not really a fan of the black background. Halloween, Death, Goth ... well, okay. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but the black is really hard on my eyes.
Hmmmm, this isn't boding well for Kyle's sweater. ;}

Unknown said...

Better - definitely better!