Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm It...

Kimberly tagged me.


Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:

1. Mother [the hardest job in the world, IMO]
2. Order filler
3. Machine operator in the paperbox industry
4. Show organizer for paper products

Four Movies You've Watched Over and Over:

1. Thelma & Louise
2. The Goodbye Girl - 1977
3. GoodFellas
4. A Christmas Story

Four Places You Have Lived:

1. Toronto
2. Hamilton
3. Munich, Germany


Four Places You Have Been on Vacation:

1. Florida
2. Niagra Falls



Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Knitters Review
2. Toys R Us
3. Treehouse
4. Amazon - I'm still waiting for my order guys!!!

Four of Your Favorite Foods:

1. Coffee [what do ya mean it ain't a food?]
2. Smoked salmon
3. scallops
4. Chocolate

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:

* I like where I am just fine, thanks...but geez, I'm pretty boring.

Four Bloggers You are Tagging:

1. Kim of Curlie Girl
2. Joan of JoanKnits
3. Sharon of Shazzas Knits
4. Shannon of Knit Happens

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Munich Germany....oh you must tell me that story one day!

By the way, your shawl looks incredible, I always enjoy your colour choices Miss Pink! And how cute is that teddy bear cardigan!

Samantha said...

Everytime I read someone's answers to this Meme I remember yet another movie I haven't seen in awhile that I want to watch. I love Thelma and Louise too. It's a great movie! :)

Happy knitting!

Unknown said...

hey, i lived in Hamilton too. For a long while.

glad to hear you'll be in the Olympics!

Sharon said...

I snuck over here to read your blog and found that you have tagged me, I will get onto it so that I can tag some Aussie bloggers before someone beats me to it.