Thursday, December 20, 2007

Light a Fire...

under my arse and the knitting gets done! All for the boy!

One Seaman's scarf. Check.



Yarn: Paton's Classic Merino in black

Needles: 4.50mm

Designer: Myrna Stahman

One pair of socks. Check.



Yarn: DGB Confetti colour 100.164

Needles: 2.25mm

Pattern: Basic 72 stitch sock

One pair of Cigar Gloves. Check.

There would be a pic here, but the batteries cacked. This really ticks me off because it is now time for my daughters first Christmas Concert performance and I don't have batteries. Maybe I'll pop into a store on my way and pick some up, if I have the time.

Whew, I think that's it!

If I don't blog by the time the big day arrives, I wish all of you very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Holidays and a safe, yet very fun Happy New Year!

Keep On Knitting...

No comments: