Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm On a Roll

This project had been stagnating for two years.

When I cast off, I was actually a little afraid to have it touch water, for fear that it might disintegrate before my eyes.


Obviously, the wool stood the test of time.

This will be a Christmas gift for another sister-in-law.


Pattern: Diamond Fantasy Shawl

Designer: Sivia Harding

Yarn: KnitPicks Memories in Redwood Forest

Needles: 3.75mm

I've been diligently knitting trying to get the majority of my current projects completed, in preparation of starting some new projects for Christmas gifts.

Husband news. He's doing very well! Yesterday he had a pheresis catheter inserted in preparation for stem cell collection. Tomorrow he will be in hospital getting a chemo treatment to boost stem cell production, (weird, I know) and I'm learning how to flush his catheter and administer heparin and Neupogen. Can we say, fun times?!

This is going to be one hell of a month!

Also, because I can be such a forgetful arse, many thanks for the compliments on my Swan Lake stole!

Knit On...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Michelle!!
I hope that the month goes quickly & to plan for you & your hubby.