Friday, August 15, 2008

Help!

I joined Mystery Stole 4.

It's not a bad thing, it's just that I'm an indecisive beast and I'd like some opinions on which pairing of yarn and beads to use.

Click to Enlarge


#1 is KnitPicks Shadow in Snorkel Heather paired with transparent rainbow black diamond matte size 8/0 beads.

#2 is KnitPicks Shadow in Pink Posy paired with transparent rainbow amethyst frosted size 8/0 beads.

#3 is KnitPicks Shadow in Vineyard Heather paired with Glow-in-the-Dark size 8/0 beads. I thought this would be wicked fun but they may be back-ordered.

#4 is Misti Alpaca Lace in Straw Melange paired with transparent rainbow Smoky Topaz Matte size 8/0 beads.



What a knitter needs to ponder, eh?

Thanks and Knit On!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh you enabler you!

I only join Secret of the stole yesterday , because I thought there wasn't a Mystery Stole this year - ah well - looks like I will be knitting both ;-)

Marlene said...

I've decided that I'm not a mystery project person at all. I like to know what I'm getting myself into. I have so many projects that I really want to do that I am loathe to take the chance with an unknown project.

More power to you though. You will have all the fun while I sit back in my safe little box. I'll live vicariously through you.

I voted for #2, but I also love the idea of the glow in the dark beads.