Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's Make a Deal...With Myself

If I can finish knitting the following projects on my WIP list:

1: Slinky Socks - 60%

2: Victory Socks - 100%

3: Norwegian Snail Mittens - 55%

4: Junior Fiddlehead Mittens - 55%

5: Fiddlehead Mittens - 40%

6: Cityscape Pullover - 20%

Man, that list is long doable. Yes, indeedy. *sigh*

This will leave me with two projects left remaining on the needles. The Faroese Flower Shawl - 35% and the Must Have Slightly Upsized Cardi - 40%. I will knit on these two projects while allowing myself to knit on ONE TWO (I need a sock project on the needles at all times) new projects, namely Halliard.

There it is in black and white. A list to knit by. A goal. Something to achieve.

May the knitting Gods be with me.

Knit On...

1 comment:

Dreams of Yarn said...

Piece-o-cake! One good TV marathon and your guaranteed to make spectacular progress!