Wednesday, August 11, 2004

AHA!

Thought I'd forgotten about ya, eh? I'll admit my memory isn't what it once was, but it isn't entirely fried...yet!

In knitting news...I have reach row 170 of 220 on the right front of the vest. It's going much quicker than I thought, though I should have realized that because I'm not working on as many stitches as I did for the back, it obviously should. To keep me motivated, I have my skeins of Briggs and Little Tuffy (for my Rogue) mounded on the table in front of me. Yes, I'll admit to having sudden, uncontrollable urges to stop working on the vest to start my Rogue, and yes, I'm putting extraordinary pressure on myself, and yes, I've had to "tink" a couple of rows...okay, a few. But in spite of myself, I am enjoying knitting the vest. If all goes well, a pic tomorrow.

No comments: