I've been tagged. Since I don't recall ever doing one of these and I like Minnie, I thought I'd give it a shot and have Kim and Samantha join in the fun because friends shouldn't let friends suffer alone.
A regular scheduled post shall follow later on tonight.
1. What is your occupation? I’m a full-time mother
2. What color is your underwear? Ummm, why?
3. What are you listening to right now? Blood, Sweat & Tears
4. What was the last thing you ate? Soup
5. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. How is the weather right now? 17C and Sunny
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? In spite of tagging me? Yes [wink]
10. How old are you today? First my underwear and now my age? Bite me!
11. Favorite drink? Coffee
12. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
15. Pets? You mean my third child. I have a Jack Russell Terrier
16. Favorite month? October
17. Favorite food? Seafood
18. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
19. What do you do to vent anger? Clean like a maniac
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? A woman that lived a couple floors below us gave me a walking doll. It was bigger than I was and I loved it.
21. Fall or Spring? Fall
22. Hugs or kisses? Both
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Both
24. Do you want your friends participate in this? It is their choice
25. Who is most likely to respond? Who ever wants the agony of answering these questions
26. Who is least likely to respond? Probably anyone smarter than me
27. When was the last time you cried? Ummm, hmmmm, quite a while ago since I don’t remember.
28. What is on the floor of your closet? Snort, you remember the episode of Friends where Monica refuses to let Chandler look in her closet and it’s locked? This is my closet. I have a yellow danger strip barricading anyone from entering.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Susan
30. What did you do last night? Knit, watched Big Brother 6, chased my daughter around the house, danced with my daughter, crash and burned cause I’m too old for this stuff.
31. Favorite smell? Coffee. I can smell the next coffee shop from 40km away.
32. What inspires you? My husband and children
33. What are you afraid of? Large bodies of water.
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain
35. Favorite dog? Jack Russell Terrier
36. Number of keys on your key ring? One
37. How many years at your current job? 2 ½ and my contract won’t expire for the next 16 years...mayhap longer. [shudder]
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday because my husband is home all day
39. How many states have you lived in? Is this a trick question? I’m Canadian, eh.
Okay, I've lived in one Province, two cities and one European country.
18 hours ago