Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set...

Swatch!



Thanks very much for voting. Here are pics of my swatches in order of first to last in the voting rank.

#1 - Misti Alpaca Lace in Straw Melange paired with transparent rainbow Smoky Topaz Matte beads.



#2 - KnitPicks Shadow in Pink Posy paired with transparent rainbow amethyst frosted beads.



#3 - KnitPicks Shadow in Snorkel Heather paired with transparent rainbow black diamond matte beads for the bottom three beaded rows and glow-in-the-dark beads for the top three beaded rows.



#4 - KnitPicks Shadow in Vineyard Heather paired with glow-in-the-dark beads for the bottom three beaded rows and transparent rainbow black diamond matte beads for the top three beaded rows.



I think I've made my choice, but I won't let you know until I actually start the project. I may change my mind several times before it's definite.

Now, I leave you with my real-life version of Garfield and Odie.

Look!



Look up!


Look way up!



Dog says, "Can I get the squirrel? Can I, huh, huh?"



Knit On!

0 comments: