Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set...

Swatch!



Thanks very much for voting. Here are pics of my swatches in order of first to last in the voting rank.

#1 - Misti Alpaca Lace in Straw Melange paired with transparent rainbow Smoky Topaz Matte beads.



#2 - KnitPicks Shadow in Pink Posy paired with transparent rainbow amethyst frosted beads.



#3 - KnitPicks Shadow in Snorkel Heather paired with transparent rainbow black diamond matte beads for the bottom three beaded rows and glow-in-the-dark beads for the top three beaded rows.



#4 - KnitPicks Shadow in Vineyard Heather paired with glow-in-the-dark beads for the bottom three beaded rows and transparent rainbow black diamond matte beads for the top three beaded rows.



I think I've made my choice, but I won't let you know until I actually start the project. I may change my mind several times before it's definite.

Now, I leave you with my real-life version of Garfield and Odie.

Look!



Look up!


Look way up!



Dog says, "Can I get the squirrel? Can I, huh, huh?"



Knit On!

No comments: