Saturday, July 17, 2004

Oh No!

I have finished all of my projects and I can't start on a new one because I haven't received my order from elann yet! GASP!

I do have my projects picked out and I'll be ready to go as soon as my order gets into my hot little hands.

First will be the aran vest my husband has been nagging me to make him. This is what the elann order is for...so hopefully by sometime next week I'll be able to cast on. [sigh]

I also have two sweaters planned to make for my daughter. Both are Sirdar patterns and I must say, I think they are gorgeous and I can't wait to start them! I'm also waiting for the yarn to make these projects as my LYS didn't have the colours I want to use...so hopefully by Wednesday. [again, sigh]

I'll also be getting the pattern for the Heirloom Lace Jacket in my elann order. I hope to have that made up by Christmas, though I don't have a clue yet as to what yarn I'll use...still searching. [here we go again...sigh]

I also desperately want to make myself a faroese shawl from Stahman's Shawls and Scarves...I have decided to use Shetland Spindrift and I'm pretty sure I'll go with the colour "Mist."

Okay, the countdown will commence! It is currently mid-July...5 months till Christmas. Am I kidding myself? NOT! [big cheeky grin]

No comments: