Tuesday, September 21, 2004

If There Is One Thing...

that is frustrating and irritating, it's a crummy internet connection. My ISP says I have what is called "flapping," where the modem pops in and out every 60 seconds. Let me tell you, I'm ready to make this modem FLAP right out the window. I had a serviceman here today to look at it and see if he could determine what the problem is...said my signal was too strong, so he snipped some wires and connected them to a thingie. He said to give it 48 hours...well, let me tell ya, it better get better because it's still flapping.

In knitting news, there isn't much to report. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why. I still haven't received my order for my Charlotte's Web shawl, that's why! If I don't have it tomorrow, I'll have to send an email to see what the holdup is.

Other than that, my day's been just peachy...how about yours?

No comments: