Friday, December 28, 2007

Poof!

Christmas has passed.

The shopping, the cooking, the baking, the hanging of decorations, the planning, the cleaning, the traveling, etc...all done for another year. Now, it's time to rest and celebrate the coming of a new year. I am gladly leaving this one behind and I'll leave it at that.

My boy was thrilled with his new scarf, Cigar gloves and socks. Samantha suggested that my boy would need a hat to match, but he doesn't care for them. Instead, I bought him some earwarmers.


I was also blessed to have people in my life that know what I like and are totally willing to indulge me, even though I said I didn't want or need anything...I just want me and my people to be happy.

Indeed I felt happy being home on Christmas with my family, the smell of turkey in the air...or was it really just me since I'm terrible with the baster? The smell of my son's world-best shortbread cookies baking [yeah, I had dough in my hair again] and the Christmas lights all aglow.

Still, it warms the heart to know that your special people are thinking of you when they give you gifts...gifts that are from their heart to yours.




Now my boy is coming for another visit, so I'm off.

May you all have the best ringing in of the new year!

Keep On Knitting...

No comments: