Sunday, August 15, 2004

I Blew it...

No, not that! Get your mind back on knitting. I didn't finish the vest...in fact, I didn't do much knitting yesterday or today. On a brighter note, I did get as far as seaming one shoulder and knitting one armhole band. Not a total loss.

My hubby also did something absolutely out of the blue and totally fantastic for me...no, he didn't buy me a yarn shop. [sheesh] He did the next best thing though. He bought me a new computer...pentium 4, 2.4 gig of mega speed! What a man, and on his birthday! Of course, this is what took me away from completing the vest. Hooking up, installing...it's seems like an endless process, but I've pretty much managed to get everything in some reasonable order.

My sweetie will definitely be wearing his vest sometime this week, even if it means I knit my fingers to the bone. He deserves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey! Look at you. I'm so happy for you. I love, just LOVE new toys.

Congrats..Lisa
www.knittingupstorm.motime.com