Sunday, April 17, 2005

Just In Time for Spring...

Knitting completed and blocked last night on my flower basket shawl. It is so pretty.




Pattern: Interweave Knits Fall 2004

Designer: Evelyn A. Clark

Yarn: Peruvian Collection Baby Cashmere in Prism Pink

Yarn Amount: 3 1/2 balls

Pattern Alterations: Three extra pattern repeats for a total of 10 repeats

Date Started: April 11, 2005

Date Completed: April 16, 2005

Comments: I found this to be a really enjoyable knit. No pattern problems, very straight forward intructions...I could start another one right now.

Other news: Almost finished Mariah 2nd. I'm seaming and should have it done very soon. Zigzag's last sleeve will be cast on right after Mariah's finished.

Keep On Knitting...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo, ooo, ooooo! i'm thinking about making the flower basket shawl, but i'm thinking about using my own handspun silk. do you think silk would work for this? the giftee is allergic to wool, and i'm pretty sure cotton wouldn't work for this. i need to get going on the spinning, lol.

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! Congrats on finishing it!

Samantha said...

Wow, that is gorgeous, beautiful, lovely ...

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! Nice job. : )

Unknown said...

Oh, Michelle...the shawl is oh so pretty! I really like the pink (and I am not a pink person). It's so feminine, and I bet it's so deliciously soft...and the best spring accesory a girl could have! Kudos to you, once again!

Eileen said...

It's really pretty! And finished so fast, too! Congrats. I really love it.

Kimberly said...

Love the soft pink color. Draping it on the dark chair really helped show the pattern.

Wonder if I can make one in ten days?

Beautiful!

Lisa said...

HOly cow. You impress the hell out of me. You knit at the speed of light.

The shawl is beautiful.