Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Winter Months...

Get things done. I'm currently in the midst of yet another snow storm and my daughter's 5th snow day from school within the last two weeks. Lucky kid. So, much knitting time on my hands...or in my hands. ;)

I just finished this last night. Game of Tones shawl. I love it and look forward to using it. It's very soft, using Knitpicks Chroma Twist fingering in Groovy (unfortunately discontinued) and Knitpicks Stroll Bare Glimmer. It's hard to see the glimmer in the pic, but trust me, it's shimmery and lovely. 



Water for the Elephants socks for my friend. She is wonderful and deserving.  Knit using Knitpicks Stroll in Pumpkin and Knitpicks Stroll Glimmer in Peacock.

 I decided to change the elephant's trunk to turn up for luck and also placed the elephant motif on the top of each foot.
Again, I love the Glimmer and it's not scratchy at all. Very soft.

Now to finish some socks and fingerless mitts.

Knit on...


No comments: